Greeley Youth Lacrosse Player’s Code of Conduct
As a player, I understand that I must follow these rules to stay in good standing:
1. Respect the game, play fairly and follow its rules and regulations.
2. Show respect for authority to the officials of the game and of the league.
3. Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during and after games.
4. Help parents and fans understand the league philosophy so they can watch and enjoy the game.
5. Be courteous to opposing teams and treat all players and coaches with respect.
6. Be modest when successful and be gracious in defeat.
7. Respect the privilege of the use of public facilities.
8. Be committed to the program by showing up promptly for practices and games.
9. Refrain from the use of abusive language and no fighting.
Any player that does not abide by these rules or violates this code of conduct will be subject to disciplinary action which may include the removal from the
Greeley Youth Lacrosse program.